Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ever fish for squirrels? I have!

So I know it's been nearly a month since i've posted...I know, I know it's horrible. But here is my little catch-up (I always think of ketchup when I type that....funny).
The weekend of the fourth we went up to reunion flatts (by the tetons) for the Klingler fam reunion. We only stayed one night- but it was pretty fun. Here's the highlights:
We went on a hike up a canyon- can't remember where (cuz i'm cool like that). Notice how excited Matt is about it...(well about me taking a picture anyway...boys!) and ignore the lack of make-up please. :)

Matt & Katelyn (his lil sis)- two of my favorite people!!! :)
After the hike we were hanging out at the camp site and Matt's cousin Rob decides he is going to catch a squirril on his fishing pole. So, we gathered our camp chairs (well only 4 of us) and watched. And sure enough, he caught the little bugger- I wont go into detail, but here is some footage:




yah, it was funny. He let it go though...so don't worry :)
On the fourth I hung out at my booth for work. Liz (my bff) works with me now too so she hung out for a while too. We made lots of contacts and it was a great day! Afterwards we watched the fireworks with the Klingler fam. It was amazing! My ears were ringing!

No comments: