Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Projects

Because it's the last week of the semester my mind is wondering and FAR GONE from anything school related. And it doesn't help that I've been in school for over a year-and-a-half. (Just sayin....)
SO... consequently I have been day-dreaming over all of the many projects I am going to attempt to do/start over my break. FYI and for me as well, I'm making a list:
  • Make 100 pairs of baby-leggings for this awesome family. (Let me know if you wanna help!)
  • Start a quiet book for my future little ones. [Thanks for your crafty blog Sam, I get ideas from it (: ]
  • Finish sewing a couple of bags I have been neglecting.
  • ORGANIZE MY RECIPES! (Any ideas for this one?)
  • Recruit my BFF to come help me organize my kitchen cabinets/closet. (Yes Liz, that means YOU!)
  • Have a sewing day with my sissy's and mamma to make some pillow dresses for all the little princess's in my life. (And possibly to re-stock the baby-shower gift storage.)
  • Organize "my room". It's bad people...real bad. I'm talkin' sewing, scrapping, schooling, crafting, decorating CRAP EVERYWHERE!!!!! (Excuse my language.)
  • AND....I really want to make one (or two...or three...) of these and maybe a few of these (I might make a bunch of the tutu's for this charity...later this fall though). So cute! I can always use them for gifts for all my babies (AKA my nieces & nephews)!
I'm sure my list will grow and only a fraction will get done, but a girl can dream right?
Anywhoo...I'm off to attempt to study for a final or two...wish me luck.

P.S. Two posts 7 days apart...come on now, that deserves some props! ;-)

No comments: