Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Harvest

Can I just say that I love harvest break? Yeah it was nice when I was a kid and all, but this harvest has been fantastic! Maybe because this is the first year I have really had to enjoy it as an adult! This is what I have been up to:
-Canning with my dad. (Anyone need any applesauce? It's coming out of my ears!!)
-Stocking up on food storage.
-Trying out new recipes (and freezer meals!) from the AMAZING "Pinterest".
-Reading!! (Treasure Island, The Midwife's Apprentice, and now I am starting on Uglies.)
-Watching LDS General Conference...which was WONDERFUL!! (Watch/Listen HERE)
-Taking Matt food on the tractor. (Spoiled boy!)
-Growing a baby :)
-AND MY FAVORITE OF ALL.........PROJECTS!
Yes, I have a new addiction that has made me a bit of a project freak the pat little bit. My addiction is called "Pinterest". Yeah, it's amazing. Here is what I have made from my list of "pins":
-Frame makeover
 -Owl ornament (for the babe) :) Pattern HERE.
 -Fabric "zoo book"...LOVE IT!!! Tutorial HERE.





-Fishy toy! Idea from HERE.

I also have a few crafts in the works that I can't wait to finish! Some are Christmas and Birthday presents so I might have to wait to post them. ;)
Yeah, I'd have to say that harvest pretty much ROCKS! I do miss my students and am getting excited to be back to school, but I am definitely enjoying the break!

I guess I'll throw in a pic of me and my growing belly while I am at it:
24 weeks! YAY! I have another doc. apt tomorrow. I am feeling awesome and am, no doubt, getting larger. His kicks are getting stronger and higher every week. My favorite part of the day is when daddy is home and he gets to feel the little guy squirming around! So cute.
So life is good and I am loving my little break. Can't ya tell? ;)

3 comments:

alyssa said...

you are so awesome! it's one thing to just pin a lot of crafting ideas on pinterest but to ACTUALLY make em is better! you go girl! and you're lookin grrreeat!

Lindsay said...

I love all your projects! It makes me want to start. And I love your little pregnant belly:)

lauren said...

CUTE! All of it!

And you are still so small!