Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Best Friend...

Yes, I married my best friend. He may do odd things (like eat nutella on lays potato chips) and act like a typical man from time to time...

But when I really need him most he ALWAYS steps up to the plate. This week was unbelievably challenging for me as far as school goes. Have you ever heard of 2 BIG research papers due at the beginning of the semester on the same day? Well, I have. To top it off I had a test and all of my regular work due. Needless to say, I have been so stressed. Matt made me these on monday AND tuesday..he knows me too well. (they are my most favorite thing in the world...) It was a fabulous surprise...yes, I cried (i'm a baby).

And here I am at the computer finishing up my homework (okay i'm blogging obviously, but i'm going to finish the homework after I post this!) and this is what my best friend is doing as we speak....

Laying on the floor right next to the desk I'm working at just to be with me. How sweet is he? I love you Matt...thanks for all of your love and support! Your the bestest!

1 comment:

hmmm said...

i am so with ya! (in the crying over chocolate covered strawberries made just for you.)

and that's pretty much the sweetest thing to do for someone. make chocolate covered strawberries. wow.