Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

We're moving to Vernon Bridge



Okay, so we're not really moving anywhere...BUT if I had my choice i'd move to Chester and live by the Vernon bridge.

You laugh...but i'm serious. This little spot is our fav new little get away. Here's why:
We can ride our bikes (no auto traffic so it's extremely PEACEFUL)...and although you can't see it in the pic below, the TETONS are right there behind us...breathtaking!

Matt can fish (It's actually a pretty decent stretch of the river too)...

I can READ in peace...

and I can SNOOZE in the SUN...

The BEST part of all is that its only 15 MIN away! (if that) Which means we have plenty of time to make it home and BBQ! :-)

LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Kelcie said...

Hey Breezie! I am glad you found my blog, that means I found yours too!