Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2009

ESTHETIC JOB OPENING!

I know this isn't the post everyone was hoping for- but I need to find someone to hire ASAP- so i'm just doing a quick post. If you know any estheticians looking for part time work send the message along.
I've had a crazy month so far....I was gone for a week to an AMAZING camp for kids with crohn's and then came back and had a misscarriage for a week (I know, I know...). Fun stuff... -but i'll write more about all that later. For now, here's my job posting. :) Thanks ;-)

Company Name: Cosi Bella Medical Aesthetics
Contact Name: Breezie Bitter
eMail: mbbitter@gmail.com
Business Phone: (208) 201-2742
Address: 3360 Washington Pkwy. #1Idaho Falls, ID 83404
Site: cosibellamed.com

Job Info:
Req. Experience: None
Req. Education: Idaho Licensed Esthetician
Salary: 15.00/hr (DOE)
Benefits: Free/Discounted Treatments

We are looking for a Esthetician licensed in Idaho or who is currently trying to acquire their Idaho License. We need someone ASAP and as soon as we find the right person we will begin training right away. Currently the position is part-time, but has the possibility of becoming full-time. You will be required to use lasers, chemical peels, and other medical aesthetic procedures to work on clients. Assisting the doctor in aesthetic injections is also required. Knowledge of PCA Skin care line is helpful.

3 comments:

lauren said...

No, I don't know anyone for the job. Actually, come to think of it, you and Liz are the only estheticians that I know! sorry. but, I wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about you and I'm sorry about your miscarriage!

amber said...

i wish i had some of those requirements for that job, it sounds sweet!

also, know that i'm thinking of you a lot.

Melinda said...

Breezie, I'm so sorry about your miscarriage, I'm thinking about you. You better let me know if I can do anything for you.