Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Tribute to My BFF!

Oh where to begin.....well first today is my bestest best friend in the whole wide world (besides my hubby, of course)...BIRTHDAY! Yay! I have known Liz for 10 years (yikes that makes me feel old) and it has been a blast having her as my friend! I was going through all of the pics I have of us and there are some pretty good ones (I spared you the embarassing braces and awkward teenager pics....lol) but I thought i'd post a few favorites just for memories sake...

I think this one was in 7th of 8th grade up at kelly canyon getting ready to snowboard-something we did all the time together!

This was in 9th or 10th grade (man I gotta remember and write the dates down!)

This was Jr. or Sr. Year

And this was Jr. or Sr. year too..

This was at the Taylor Swift concert Liz's first semester of college when we were living at Tuscany together.

This is this summer at our 4th of July promo for the place we work together!



Thanks Liz for always being there for me through ups and downs and just being my friend no matter what! I'm so happy for everything that you have accomplished in your life and am excited to see what the next 10 years of friendship brings! I love you!!!!!! :-)





1 comment:

Family said...

Thanks so much Bri! You are such a great friend! Thanks for the tribute! I am off for some more Birthday FUN! Love YOU!