Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bragging

I have been dreading looking at my midterm grades...I have worked my tail off the first part of this semester and was afraid that it hadn't paid off. I decided to take 20 credits (yes, I am crazy). I want to get done with school ASAP, so that's why the huge load of classes...anyway...I finally looked at my grades and this is what I found...

BRIANNA LYNN BITTER

1st Summer Term 2009

Department

CourseSectionCourse TitleMid-TermFinal GradeCreditPoints
ED2060TECH TEACH PROA .0.0
FDSCI1010SCIENCE FOUNDA- .0.0
FDINT2020DEVELOP WORLDA .0.0
FDCOM2010PROF COM FND 2A .0.0
ENG3550CHILDREN'S LITA .0.0
FDREL1220BOOK OF MORMONA .0.0
ED2000HIST/PHIL EDA .0.0
CHILD2100CHILD DEVELOPA .0.0

I was shocked! I thought i'd at least have a few B's. I have NEVER EVER had a college report card look like this! I guess the more credits I take the more focussed I am. So, I thought i'd make my mommy proud and brag a little :)! But anyway...if you haven't seen me or heard from me as often as usual- this is probably why!
xoxo

5 comments:

Kelcie said...

Awesome Breezie! Thats a lot better than I did when I took 21 credits a couple semesters ago. Its tuff, but I am graduating this semester so it is worth it to take a ton and get it over with! Hopefully the rest of the semester goes as good!

the hawker's said...

holy cow! that's a loaded schedule, and your grades are fantastic! i think that deserves a trip to cold stone or something like that. maybe you should tell matt. ;)

Klingler said...

WOW!! That's awsesome Breezie! I'm sure if Micah could he'd kiss you through the computer. Haha - How close are you to finishing?

hmmm said...

woot woot!
i'm with al. hop over to (somewhere with icecream) and get yourself a tasty treat.

hey, have you tried the chocolate shake at arby's?? (so good!)

amber said...

you are smart!! good job on the grades, i'm jealous. :) but i guess you get the grades you work for. :)