Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Memorial Day

Better lat than never...right? On Memorial Day we broke out Matt's dad's drift boat and headed up to Ora bridge. Matt woke me up at 5:30 (good thing I didn't look at the clock until we were fishing or I would have been angry...). 

Matt fished (I did a little). I moslty ate PB & J's and read books for school.(Notice how my PBJ is going to eat Matt...I thought it was funny. Remember, I was EXTREMELY tired...there were some pretty random pictures just like this one on our camera...haha) It was a beautiful morning and we had a lot of fun! (Besides the the fact that when we got there we realized we forgot the REELS....and we had to make the 1/2 hour drive BACK TO REXBURG to get them. But we were still floating by 8 or so.)


Matt caught one little guy the whole time....It was cool to see how he gobbled up Matt's pretty salmon fly that he tied all by himself!



After our float we headed up to Grandma and Grandpa Bitter's ranch. I had never been there before and I love it! Everyone (Bitter fam) was fixing fence up there. We hung out for a bit and did a little exploring (forgot the camera). It is basically like their own little piece of Island Park. There is a spring and a creek on it and lot of trees and fun places to explore. It was great! After that we went for a float again. So, it was a pretty relaxing day. We got to be outside all day which is our favorite place to be!

No comments: