Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

You made my day :)

To Geri, Lauren, Marty, Alex, and Amber
THANK YOU! 
You all made tears come to my eyes with your comments. 
Thank you for being so thoughtful. 
I know that some of you have had even harder trials than mine, 
ones that I don't think I could face-
 this makes your kind words 
mean the world to me! 
It's nice to be able to relate to others and not feel so alone.
 I am lucky to know so many wonderful women!
  You guys are inspiration to me...thanks for making my day :)

5 comments:

lauren said...

But seriously...if you ever get an itch to hold a little baby...you're MORE than welcome to come share my little gal for an afternoon! :)

She's pretty cute...

at least we think...

the hawker's said...

you are seriously so sweet, breezie.

just thought you should know.

Klingler said...

Wow! I don't think that I have ever been given blog appreciation before. Ya know - Ken read your post too and said that it seems like the people that make the best parents have the hardest time getting the kids. We love you guys. You're great examples to us oldies: )

amber said...

you are so sweet breezie. :)

ashley mikell said...

breezie- i love your blog. i found it through alex and really it's so uplifting. thanks.
ashley